This is where I do my weekly portfolio updates. Here’s a quick intro about me.
A salaryman based in Kuala Lumpur. Late 20s and still happy with my 10-7 day job, 5 working days a week. This blog is served as my journal to record my daily random thoughts, financial planning, ideas and motivations. Bad at investing.
- Started my mini portfolio with cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Binance Coin)
- Made a wrong choice in Genesis Mining, a cloud-mining company which is still exists now (surprisingly!). Purchased a two-year plan for Monero (XMR) mining, the realised return was terrible. Didn’t manage to make any profit out of this crypto world.
- Still holding the same amount of cryptocurrency.
- Committed to my first property purchase. Half of my salary will be contributed to this commitment.
- Local stock trades made <20. Enough to buy a few cups of hot latte.
- Stashaway Malaysia early bird.
- Base currency changed to Singapore Dollars.
- Invested in Syfe Reit+.
- Started to invest globally,
VWRAin April 2019.
- Swift VWRA to SWRD.
- Swift to Syfe 100% REIT.
- Converted all cryptocurrencies to USDT.